Sunday, November 14, 2010

Recent Shots

I have not been consistent as of late...life taking over, but I have been taking a  few shots when I could. Hopefully now that my house in a little bit more orderly (internally and externally) I can commence to blogging...but in the meantime, here are a few snapshots from my life...

Dress: Merona at Target

Me in my fav boots and leggings for a day outing...

...then switching it up for a natural hair gathering...(jacket, Material Girl at Macy's; necklace, vendor in Brazil)

(clutch, vendor in Brazil; ring, vendor in Brazil)

My mom, dad, son, and I aunt my Aunt Jean's funeral...she was so fashionable and she re-peaked my interest in style and this blog!!!)

Hanging out at Historic Fort Wayne in Detroit...I love historic sites!!
Notice how I stay in dresses and jeggings/leggings/tights? They have become my staple, along with scarves. I have recently undergone a bit of a style metamorphosis and will be blogging about that soon...till then...peace!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers